Commercial Finance Director
Salary £70000 - £85000 per annum + Equity and Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 15 September 2016
A rarely available Commercial Finance Director role has just become available at a start up Pharmaceuticals company based in central London. The role will report to multiple stakeholders including the Group Managing Director, the Managing Director. This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant to prove their ability in a fast paced dynamic organisation as the No 1 of Finance.
The Commercial Finance Director will be responsible for commercial decision support, implementing processes and controls and running the day to day finance function for the company in question along with another pharmaceutical company in the group.
- Providing commercial decision support to the board regarding business decisions and projects
- Implementing a robust sales commission structure for global sales
- Providing transparent forecasting and budgeting experience to assist financial planning and well as KPI dash boards for the board
- Creating financial models to assess business cases and provide the board with the key findings
- Developing and implementing internal financial and accounting policies and procedures to ensure robust reporting
- Ensuring transparent and robust working capital management and providing accurate cash flow forecasting
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Implementing and improving accounting systems as needed
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Well organised, thorough and strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, both written and verbally
- Industry experience within Pharmaceutical/Biotech/FMCG/Retail
- Experience of Sage 200
- A hands on and flexible approach
- Graduate with a 2.1 or above; ideally a numerate degree
- Strong academics
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the Commercial Finance Director role is for you.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please get in touch with Conor McHugh at email@example.com or 020 7509 8947.