Senior Audit Manager
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + bonus, benefits
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 consultancy Chelmsford Essex GB GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior Audit Manager Can be based Leicester, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Chelmsford or East Anglia Can also consider an Audit Manager with amibition to progress Salary from £50,000 to £75,000 dependent on level of experience and location Flexible working on offer, including ability to work from home. Part-time also an option.
Robert Walters are hiring for an Audit Senior Manager (or Manager) to work for our large professional services client.
This is a permanent role which can be considered on a full-time or part-time basis, and offers great flexibility including the ability to work from home.
The company are looking for an experienced audit practitioner to bolster their regional team, and someone with the ability to progress to director in the future.
They can consider bringing someone on-board at either Manager or Senior Manager level, and location-wise they are very flexible - You can work from any combination of their offices in Leicester, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Chelmsford and East Anglia.
Salary-wise they are also flexible, and can put together a package to attract the high-calibre applicant they are looking for - But as a guideline, this could be anything from £50,000 to £75,000 dependent on level of experience and location.
The roleholder will be responsible for:
- leading on audit reviews, agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team (including other specialists) and monitoring budgets
- leading an exciting portfolio of diverse clients, and providing them with an exceptional level of clarity and insight on complicated issues
- building and maintaining strong client relationships, recognising the value of exceptional client service and ensuring you understand and manage the client’s expectations effectively at all times
- assisting your senior colleagues when generating new business, from target stage to proposal and beyond
- managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development
If this sounds of interest then apply now for a confidential discussion and to find out more about this great opportunity.