Senior Manager IFRS 17
Salary £500 - £700 per day
Consultant Thomas Mullin
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global leading consultancy in one of their newly created Senior Manager positions for the implementation of IFRS 17. You will be joining a talented multi-disciplinary team of consultants in the advising and reporting of this new industry standard and its measuring its impact on the insurance industry.
For this role as Senior Manager you will have:
- Must have a strong knowledge of insurance accounting, IFRS 17 and insurance-related financial reporting
- A strong knowledge of and experience in insurance
- Experience in managing medium to large projects
- Degree level education or equivalent. Professional accounting qualification would be beneficial.
- Must be immediately available
- London based role but some travel may be required