Senior Audit Manager
Salary market leading benefits + bonus
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 07 June 2017
You will be supporting managing and overseeing the delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services, and managing multiple client portfolios as a Senior Audit Manager. This is an advisory client facing position for a client portfolio within the creative sectors covering entertainment and telco through to sports and architecture.
For someone coming into this Senior Audit Manager role the firm would be looking to invest in the right candidate to go on their Leadership Development Program which is a successful program that assists Senior Managers and Associate Partners to progress to Partner level.
This role specifically is driven by growth within the largest and most progressive region of the firm and they are looking for highly skilled individuals to join to the team to assist Haines Watts in reaching their strategic goal of being the primary advisor to owner managed businesses.
The duties of an Senior Audit Manager will be:
- Oversee the delivery of audit/accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Lead some of our largest and most complex assignments and review completed audit files
- Business Development with clients and building up long lasting client relationships
- Monitor your chargeability and your profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Contribute to valuations, business modelling, EMI, bank presentations and report writing
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Mentor junior staff and contribute to the office’s training and development
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA, ACCA qualification/overseas equivalent with at least 6 years post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME private company audits
- Proven experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience at a management grade
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
If you would like to apply for this role, please reach out to Oliver Phillips on 020 7509 8907 or email him on email@example.com, with a CV.