Audit Assistant Manager - Technology
Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + market leading benefits and bonus
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 21 February 2017
An industry leader and Big 4 accountancy practice, with an established and growing presence internationally is seeking audit professionals to join their expanding specialist technology team.
As a Audit Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audits
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager on a day to day basis
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Demonstrating practical knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, and IAS
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Reporting to audit managers and partners on all salient points arising from audits
As this vacancy exists in London to be considered for this role you must be willing to relocate to London or already reside there. To be considered for this Audit Assistant Manager role you must have the following:
- ACA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Proven knowledge and experience in audit
- Knowledge of current UK accounting standards with IFRS exposure
- Entrepreneurial flair and good communication skills
Competitive Salary + Market Leading Benefits + Bonus as well as a generous relocation package.
Please do get in touch if this role appeals to you for a confidential discussion around your options.