Consultant Dylan Edwards
Date posted 25 November 2016
A forward thinking and growing Top 10 accountancy practice has an opportunity at the Audit Manager level within their Reading office. The core of the role will be to manage multiple audits across a diverse and impressive client portfolio ensuring all assignments are completed to a high standard and are within budget and agreed timescales.
As an Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Plan, manage and lead all aspects of multiple audits
- Demonstrate leadership in managing juniors and seniors within different audit teams
- Draft financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP/IFRSDevelop and train junior members of staff
- Commercially assess performance against budgets to ensure profitability is optimised
Audit Manager responsibilities:
- ACA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Proven knowledge in managing Audits
- Knowledge of current UK accounting standards with IFRS exposure
- Entrepreneurial flair and good communication skills
Competitive Salary + Market Leading Benefits + Bonus as well as a generous relocation package (if required)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.