Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + Market Leading
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 17 November 2016
An industry leader and Big 4 accountancy practice, with an established and growing global presence is looking for an Audit Manager in London. This role is an Audit Manager role based in London. You will be responsible for an industry sector specialisation. Numerous specialisation options open.
As a Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Effective management of an audit team ensuring projects meet timescales
- Planning, leading and executing multiple audits
- Drafting accounts and financial statements in accordance with the new UK GAAP/IFRS
- Developing, training and mentoring junior members of staff
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
As this vacancy exists in London, UK, to be considered for this role you must be willing to relocate to London or already reside there. To be considered for this Audit Manager role you must have the following:
- ACA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Proven knowledge in managing Financial Services or Banking audits is preferable, however not essential
- Knowledge of current UK accounting standards with IFRS exposure
- Entrepreneurial flair and good communication skills
Competitive Salary + Market Leading Benefits + Bonus, as well as a generous relocation package.
If you feel this role is right for you please do get in touch on email@example.com or ring me on 02075098907.