Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum + Low Tax, Private Medical and others
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 13 October 2016
An industry leader and Top 10 accountancy practice, with an established and growing presence in both Jersey and Guernsey are seeking an Audit Manager to join their business.
As an Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Effective management of an audit team ensuring projects meet timescales
- Planning, leading and executing multiple audits
- Drafting accounts and financial statements in accordance with the new UK GAAP/IFRS
- Developing, training and mentoring junior members of staff
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
As this vacancy exists off the mainland UK to be considered for this role you must be willing to relocate to the Channel Islands or already reside there. To be considered for this Audit Manager role you must have the following:
- ACA qualification or overseas equivalent
- Proven knowledge in managing Financial Services or Banking audits is preferable, however not essential
- Knowledge of current UK accounting standards with IFRS exposure
- Entrepreneurial flair and good communication skills
Competitive Salary + Market Leading Benefits + Bonus as well as a generous relocation package.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.