Salary £43000 - £47000 per annum + Market Leading Benefits + Bonus
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 13 October 2016
An industry leader and Top 20accountancy practice, with an established and growing presence in both the UK and Internationally is looking for Audit Seniors/Assistant Managers to join their growing team.
As a Audit Senior you will be responsible for:
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audits
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager on a day to day basis
- Demonstrating practical knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, and IAS
- Reporting to audit managers and partners on all salient points arising from audits
As this vacancy exists in London to be considered for this role you must be willing to relocate to London or already reside there.
To be considered for this Audit Senior role you must have the following:
- ACA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Proven knowledge in managing Audits
- Knowledge of current UK accounting standards with IFRS exposure
- Entrepreneurial flair and good communication skills
Competitive Salary + Market Leading Benefits + Bonus as well as a generous relocation package.
If you are interested in this Audit Senior role, please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.