Capital Markets Assurance Manager
Salary £58000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits and package.
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 13 October 2016
A rapidly-growing Capital Markets practice is currently recruiting qualified US CPA's with deep knowledge of US GAAP and exposure to US-listed companies undertaking capital raising strategies to become a Capital Markets Assurance Manager in their growing team in London.
About the Capital Markets Assurance Manager role
As Capital Markets Assurance Manager you will:
- Deliver technical accounting advice across a range of clients, capital raising strategies and locations across the EMEIA region
- Produce reports and analysis on accounting issues related to capital raising strategies and regulatory matters
- Develop your own portfolio of assurance projects, taking responsibility for delivery on complex deadline-driven engagements
- Build strong relationships with international clients as you help companies execute their cross-border transactions
- US CPA qualification
- Previous experience of operating at manager level
- Experience auditing US-listed companies and sound technical knowledge of PCAOB audits and SEC reporting
- Experience providing assurance services to clients undertaking capital raising strategies is beneficial
- Experience leading on assurance engagements in a manager role or equivalent
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to travel
About the opportunity
Market leading salary and package.
This is a high profile role working with some of the world's largest companies and offers an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to the dynamic world of international capital markets. The team has seen year on year double digit revenue growth and significant headcount increases to stake a claim as number one in its market. The opportunity to join the team is therefore one for whom only the highest performers will qualify.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.