Salary Equity Partner
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 13 October 2016
A leading London mid-tier accountancy practice is seeking an experienced Audit Senior Manager or Director to join its Partnership and Leadership team. The new Partner will take bring their own network of clientele as well as taking ownership of managing a portfolio of current client accounts.
Audit Partner Job Role
Key Audit Partner responsibilities include:
- Continuing to develop the high quality provision of accountancy services
- Providing operational leadership to the one of the audit teams
- Taking on, managing and developing an excellent client portfolio
- Overseeing the implementation of new polices/procedures and other projects
- Identifying and converting new revenue opportunities
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent) with extensive Audit experience. Proven experience of business development, pipeline and relevant accounting standards is essential as is a strong background managing large teams and running multiple projects. The ability to bring a client network is desired.
This is an equity partner role, as such remuneration is to be negotiated. The benefits are market leading.
If you are interested in this Audit Partner role, please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.