Salary £53000 - £60000 per annum + Market Leading Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 10 October 2016
An industry leader and affiliate of Big 4 accountancy practice, with an established and growing presence in both France and the UK is looking for an Audit Manager.
As a Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Effective management of an audit team ensuring projects meet timescales
- Planning, leading and executing multiple audits
- Assessing drafts of financial statements in accordance with the new UK GAAP/IFRS
- Developing, training and mentoring junior members of staff
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability. This role will require a degree of travel to mainland Europe as the majority of companies in your protfolio will be European holding companies or subsidiaries.
As this vacancy exists in the UK to be considered for this role you must be willing to relocate to the UK or already reside there. To be considered for this Audit Manager role you must have the following:
- ACA qualification or overseas equivalent
- Proven knowledge in managing audits in multiple industry sectors is preferable, however not essential
- Knowledge of current UK accounting standards with IFRS exposure
- Entrepreneurial flair and good communication skills
- A knowledge of the French language would be preferred
Competitive Salary + Market Leading Benefits + Bonus as well as a generous relocation package (if required).
If you are interested in this role please do reach out to me as soon as possible so we can discuss the opportunity in more depth.