Salary £44000 - £47500 per annum + Competitive Benefits and Package.
Consultant Oli Phillips
Date posted 07 October 2016
A Top 15 Accountancy practice is recruiting an Audit Senior - Film and TV for an exciting role in their Film and TV Business Advisory Team in London. The team has worked on all UK based Hollywood blockbusters, several independent films, major TV dramas and a number of AAA rated games. Previous and current projects include the likes of James Bond and the new Star Wars film.
About the role
The team encompasses unrivalled expertise in the film, television and video games industries advising both individuals working in the sector and businesses operating. This is a London based role.
Day to day you will deliver the following services as an Audit Senior - Film and TV:
- Preparation and Audit of British film certifications
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation and Audit of production cost reports
- Preparation of funding applications and reports
- Preparation of business plans and financial models
- Preparations of valuations for film titles and other intellectual property and revenue streams
- 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification
- ACA/ACCA qualification or overseas equivalent
- Intermediate excel skills
- Previous Film and TV experience not necessary
About the opportunity:
- Audit Senior - Film and TV Salary range: £44k - £47k
- Overtime and TOIL
- Group pension scheme: 4% personal, 4% employer contributions
- Profit sharing scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.