Salary £26,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kunal Patel
Date posted 28 June 2022london accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2022-06-30 2022-08-27 accountancy Enfield London GB GBP 26000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are delighted to be working on behalf of our market leading, fast growing Enfield based client, to secure a permanent Credit Controller.
- Handling and Controlling debts/credit limits / and age of debts, involving customer contact. Improving debtor information and reports.
- Administration and control of all aspects of the sales ledger/credit control to ensure debts to the company are paid in a timely manner.
- Communication of aged debt information and cash position and analysis.
- Obtaining credit reports on new and existing customers and suppliers.
- Achieve cash targets for receipts and improvement of aged of debts, and allocations of payments.
- Deal with difficult debts and collection issues involving liaison with third-party debt collectors and solicitors.
- Putting customers on credit hold for default in payment, communication this decision to the business’s and work with them to resolve the issues. Make sure these actions are recorded in writing and communicated to the appropriate Dept Head/Manager.
- Dealing with all aspects of letters of credit, bank guarantees and bonds.
- Recording and progressing customer queries within the business’s obtaining prompt resolution to remove any reasons for non-payment.
- Attending meetings to resolve debt control issues. Improving debtor information and reports on specified accounts.
- Print and review bank statements, allocations of receipts to debtors and payments to general ledger accounts, cheque receipt allocations.
- Update the IFS system with relevant data from the above tasks in a timely manner, so information and data are correct in reports.
- Running statement of accounts and sending to customers.
- Any other tasks associated with the above functions.
- Experience of collecting overdue debts from customers.
- Experience of resolving customer queries.
- Good knowledge of export and import paperwork.
- Experience in a credit control environment, or regular liaison with a credit control department.
- A good standard of Maths and English.
- An understanding of shipping, banking and credit control terminology.
- Hard working, diligent, and numerate, good communication skills and systems knowledge or background.
- Use of a PC with Microsoft Office applications – Excel and Word is necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think laterally, and achieve cash collection targets and deliver results.
- The individual must have an extremely good telephone manner and be very competent as they will be spending time talking to customers on the telephone.
On Offer: up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Are you an experienced credit control professional? With experience reducing debt and processing payments? Looking for a varied Credit Controller role with a renowned Hospitality Group? As a result of internal growth, we are working with an iconic hospitality group as they look to recruit an experienced Credit Controller (B2C) into their impressive finance team based in Fitzrovia, London.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 15 August 2022Are you an experienced Accounts Payable professional? With prior experience working in a multi-site and fast paced environment? Highly organised with a can-do attitude and plenty of team spirit? As a result of continuous growth, we are working exclusively with an iconic restaurant group on the search for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team in Central London. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be the primary AP contact for designated sites and suppliers; ensuring that all AP matters are dealt with efficiently and on a timely basis.
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Payable Assistant to work for a huge Cloud technology business based in the heart of London on a 6 - 9 month contract to start ASAP
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Credit Controller to work for a large recruitment business based in the heart of London on a 6 month contract to start ASAP.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022A brand new role has become available for an Accounts payable specialist to work for world renowned high end art business based in the heart of London an an initial 6 month contract with very flexible remote working