Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Kunal Patel
Date posted 23 May 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2022-05-23 2022-07-22 accountancy Borehamwood Hertfordshire GB WD6 1NA GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Credit Controller role in a fast growth company based in Borehamwood. The role will be working in the office 5 days per week.
This Credit controller will provide support to the Senior Finance team by processing sales invoices and debt collection.
- Manage the collection of outstanding money owed to the company using the telephone, letter and email.
- Reviewing contracts and purchase orders.
- Preparing refunds for any overpayments.
- Dealing with general credit control admin, including filing.
- Adhoc duties as required by the Line Manager.
- Assist in resolving account queries.
- Allocating all payments and completing daily bank reconciliations to confirm completeness and accuracy of recording of cash received.
- Liaising with Local authority for all issues related to funding.
- Issuing statements on a monthly basis.
- Producing debtor reports and payment forecasts for the management team on a monthly basis.
- Minimum 2+ years credit control experience.
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
- A flexible and personable approach.
- Advanced technical experience of accounting software (i.e., Xero, Sage, QuickBooks).
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skills.
- Experience of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
Salary of £28-30k. The role will be working in the office 5 days per week.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LutonDate posted: 20 June 2022Financial Accountant - 12 month FTC - Travel Company - Luton (up to 4 days per week remote working) - Circa £40k-£45k
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 18 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be exclusively working in partnership with our client, a successful fast growing business who are based in St. Albans recruiting a Graduate Management Accountant position.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annumLocation: Potters BarDate posted: 12 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering a client based in Potters Bar looking for 2 Accounts Payable Clerk members to join their large team. The roles have been created due to an increase in contracts resulting in an increase in workload. The business is looking to continue growing as it has over the past few years whilst continuing to invest in their talented best in class finance team. These are permanent roles and will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager. You will be expected to assist the rest of the team with data entry, processing invoices, and accurately recording transactions.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus & HybridLocation: HatfieldDate posted: 08 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading UK Leisure brand, based in Hatfield, on the recruitment of an excellent Management Accountant position. This is an ideal role for a part a finalist or newly qualified management accountant who would like to work for a leading UK leisure brand. A great opportunity to gain some business partnering experience in the multi-site leisure sector.
Salary: £27,500 - £29,000 per annum + + 1,000 bonusLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 06 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to partner with a client based in St. Albans, looking for a Senior Finance Assistant to join their busy and ambitious team. The business offers a great opportunity to learn and for the successful person to develop themselves and become a long-term mainstay in their team. The team is close-knit with a and everyone gets along with each other in a collaborative environment. This role is permanent and will be reporting into one of the Finance Managers who is keen to bring in someone with a work hard play hard mindset who has a similar passion for finance as they do. You will be expected to assist the Finance team with AP, AR, high volume Reconciliations, and taking ownership of payroll procedures.