Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 property-and-housing London London GB SW1H 0BT GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Over 20 flagships centres across UK and Spain. This property company are looking for a Credit Controller to join their large collection team to help keep the overdue debt down.
Working to three main values of bold, creative and genuine this company are looking for a Credit Controller who's enthusiastic and driven to join their innovate company.
The Credit Controller will:
- Ensuring that the agreed debt collection processes are adhered to
- Ensuring that tenant money received is correctly accepted, banked and accurately allocated on the day of receipt
- Investigate unallocated monies held in the suspense account
- Liaising with the sales team for queries raised for quick response to resolve
- Timely clearance of all unallocated cash or credits
- Produce weekly debt reports
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum experience of 4yr within a Credit Control environment
- Intermediate level Excel
- Have previous experience working within the Property/Real Estate Industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of Horizon an advantage
This role will be based in their Central London Office.
If you're intrested to find out more information on this Credit Controller position, please apply now.