Credit Policy SME
Consultant Jess Gourlay
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 financial-services Sydney GB GBP 105000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The objective of the APS 221 Large Exposures program is to update WBC’s existing large exposure framework to align with the Basel large exposures framework (with several adjustments) as well as all associated systems, processes and documentation. This role will represent Credit Policy in the key decisions to be made as part of APS 221, support the business process and data point reviews. Support decision making across interdependent programs and plan. for technology build and implementation.
- Develop risk management frameworks, policies and procedures that simultaneously provide appropriate support to approved business strategy and risk appetite, set out sound risk management practices and reflect relevant regulatory requirements
- To provide high quality Credit Policy advice in specific areas of expertise to the APS 221 program team
- Ensure compliance of policies and processes with credit risk management frameworks, approved business strategy and risk appetite and reflect regulatory requirements
- Ensure an appropriate balance is maintained between commercial considerations, risk and portfolio management objectives and regulatory requirements, whilst striving for continuous improvement and a high level of customer service.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a strong risk culture – lead by example