Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading digital services company based in Oldham are looking for a Credit Controller to join their European head office.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Responsibility for orders over credit, taking accounts off stop and releasing orders from credit authorisation.
- Contact the customer to arrange collection of payments.
- Responsible for receiving new account credit applications and processing.
- Identify and clarify what terms and limit the customer requires.
- Processing credit checks and asset checks for new customers.
- Assisting the depot in making credit and risk decisions.
- Reviewing weekly aged debt reports.
- Build good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for cash postings.
- Dealing with any bounced payments.
- Raise credit notes and resolve customer queries.
- Ad-hoc ability to take and input customer’s orders when required.
If you would like to apply to this Credit Control role then please email click below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.