Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum + + Excellent benefits
Consultant Rachel Smyth
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 accountancy Liverpool Merseyside GB L3 1BP GBP 21000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Permanent Credit Control Liverpool £21,000 - £24,000
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Control candidate has become available with a leading business based in Liverpool. The company offers a competitive salary, annual salary and development reviews and excellent benefits.
As part of an integral team within the transactional finance function you will assist with timely and accurate collection of monies owed to the business and related sales ledger duties. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed
- Processes designated receipts and maintain computerised and manual systems in order that payments are correctly allocated to their respective invoices.
- Assume responsibility for the collection control and administration of monies due.
- Act as a central point between internal stakeholders and Credit Control to ensure the swift resolution of queries.
- Ensure collection rates continue to meet required targets.
- Accurately forecast forthcoming cash flows for weekly review by the board.
- Experience in a Credit Control position working to SLA’s and targets
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Strong time management abilities with the ability to prioritise workload
This is a permanent position based in Liverpool with a business who offer fantastic benefits.
Please submit your CV or call 0151 433 5613 for a confidential chat.