Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brilliant Credit Controller role is available at an established business based in Bolton centre after recent expansion. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager and working within the business' credit team, you will be responsible for the timely collection of cash and maintaining the ledgers.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting cash
- Producing monthly invoices listings for all ledgers
- Reconciling and cleaning CRM systems to ERP
- Posting cash
- Reviewing cash allocations throughout the sales ledger
- Ensuring cash collection notes and/or processes are kept up to date
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonable
As a Credit Controller, you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a credit control function, ideally in a credit controller or sales ledger clerk role
- Computer literate, including capability with MS Excel
- Experience with large ERP systems – ideally Sage 200
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- A good communicator, both in written and verbal communication
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant Bolton based business, where you can develop your career within finance.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.