Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-11-17 retail London London GB W5 1DR GBP 30000 34000 34000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well known Retail business in West London are recruiting for a Cash Analyst. The role will initially start on a temporary basis and then has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
Working in their head office in West London the Cash Analyst will start on a temporary basis for 3-6 months and then the role will go permanent. Reporting to the Cash Manager, the role of the Cash Analyst will be reporting for the following responsibilities:
- Completing daily and weekly bank reconciliations for the business
- Reviewing the bank reconciliations with the Manager and discussing any discrepancies
- Investigating and discrepancies
- Completing cash forecasts on a weekly basis
- Posting journals for month end
- Producing reporting on cost
The Cash Analyst must have a proven skill set in the above duties and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You must also have excellent communication skills and able to work as part of a team. Experience in the Retail sector would be advantageous.
This role will move quickly for the right person! If would like to work for a well known Retail brand than please apply!