Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireCONTRACTOR
Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-15 2019-11-14 legal Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AA GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client are a leading service sector business based in the centre of Leeds. They currently require the services of a talented Credit Controller to join their friendly team.
As a Credit Controller, your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the group.
- Processes designated receipts and maintain computerised and manual systems in order that payments are correctly allocated to their respective invoices.
- Assume responsibility for the collection control and administration of monies due.
- Act as a central point between internal stakeholders and Credit Control to ensure the swift resolution of queries.
- Ensure collection rates continue to meet required targets.
- Accurately forecast forthcoming cash flows for weekly review by the board.
- Be prepared to undertake any other function as directed by the senior staff in the department
If you are interested in this exciting Credit Controller position then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters now. Our client are looking to appoint quickly to this role and can interview at short notice.