Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-11-09 legal London London GB EC2Y 8HQ GBP 30000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well established Legal firm based in London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team for initially 6 months, on a fixed term contract.
The global Legal firm based in the City are looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy team on a temporary basis. The role si contracted for at least 6 months however, it has the potential to be extended. The role of the Credit Controller will include the following duties and will report to the Credit Manager:
- Chasing debts via phone and email
- Liaising with Fee Earners to help manage their debt and to hit cash collection targets
- Record Partners meetings onto the system
- Identify any debt issues to the Senior members of the credit team
- Complete aged debt reporting on Excel and the internal system
- Update the Senior Credit Controller on the Bad Debt provisions
As the Credit Controller you must have either experience working within the Legal sector ideally or within professional services. You must be confident in speaking to all levels of staff and have the ability to work in a high volume environment.
If you are interested in continuing your career within the Legal sector or have professional services then please apply!