Salary £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
Consultant Amber Larkin
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 accountancy London London GB SW96DE GBP 32000 36000 36000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new role as a Credit Supervisor, supporting the Finance Team at a top Property Company has become available. This diverse and driven team is located in South West London.
The Credit Supervisor will be overseeing 2 people and reporting into the Credit Manager, chasing debt, providing great customer service and supporting the wider Finance Team in South West London.
Main Responsibilities of the Credit Supervisor role:
· Maintenance of “personal ledger” records for portfolio of customers.
· The collection of monthly and quarterly commercial rents, service charges and other ad-hoc items from tenants in the specified portfolio working to strict deadlines.
· Maintaining and updating the tenant ledger database.
· Recording production of proforma invoices as and when required by the Business.
· Liaise with relevant departments to resolve queries.
· Production and despatch of reminder letters (standard and non-standard).
· Extensive telephone credit control work.
· Reconciling tenant accounts and refunding credit balances where appropriate.
A successful Credit will have:
· 5 years credit control experience is essential. Property background desirable.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
· Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint Knowledge.
· Flexible and able to work on own initiative.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills to be able to work to strict deadlines
· Good team player.
If you are interested in applying for this new opportunity as a Credit Supervisor, please follow the link below to submit an up-to date CV.