Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Location Cradley HeathFULL_TIME
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 accountancy Cradley Heath West Midlands GB GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Full time permanent Credit Controller position, North Birmingham based role, £20,000 - £24,000.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
• Working with a wide and varied portfolio of clients.
• Responsible for the timely collection of debts from clients in accordance with the agreed terms of trade, liaising with client service teams.
• Operating a best-practice procedure
• Reporting and analysis to the management group as required
• Updating and maintaining the credit control system and audit trail files for difficult aged debts
• Management of cash targets, arranging bad-debt write-offs, communicating specific debt issues to management team
• Carry out ad-hoc debt requests, trouble-shooting and responding to debt reviews and queries as requested
Key Skills required of the Credit Controller:
• A high standard of communication skills both verbal and written, being able to liaise with external clients and with staff at all levels of the firm
• A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, manage their own workload and provide support to the management/senior group
• A robust character, able to remain calm under pressure, confidant and self-motivated
• Well organised and able to prioritise tasks to maintain a good and regular coverage of debtors for a heavy workload
• An experienced individual is preferred who understands the wider debt management process
• Good knowledge of Excel, Work and Outlook is also required
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com