Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Amber Larkin
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 design-and-creative London London GB GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This luxury influential publishing company are looking for a self-motivated Credit Controller to help with prompt collection in their London office. As a business they are recognised for some of the world’s most respected brands.
A global publishing brand are looking for a Credit Controller to join their proactive and driven finance team, based in Central London, for 6 months.
Key Requirements of the Credit Controller:
• Contacting the low value customers for overdue invoices via phone or email
• Allocating cash and reconciling the accounts
• Taking full ownership of customer queries on their accounts
• Maintaining customer related information to help maintain accurate records
• Dispatching statements and chasing letters
• Building relationship internally with the wider finance to ensure a smooth payment process for the client
Key Requirements of the Credit Controller include:
• Previous experience within Billing, Accounts Receivable or Credit Control
• Demonstrate a confident and professional attitude
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Have the ability to manage workload under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to work to targets
If you are interested in this 6 month Credit Controller position, working at this global publishing business, please apply using the link below.