Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Amber Larkin
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-26 utilities London London GB GBP 26000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new Credit Controller position has come up at a leading Facilities Management Company, focusing on reducing aged debt within their Finance team. This role is based in Central London and plays a pivotal role in the finance team.
A leading Facilities Management business are looking for a confident Credit Controller who will be reporting into the C&T Working Capital Manager. Sat within the central London finance team, this individual will be primarily responsible for using negotiation skills and a methodical mindset to reduce clients' aged debt. This role is looking to go permenant.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
· Managing the Sales Ledger
· Clearing aged debt
· Producing weekly debt reports
· Reconciling accounts and resolving discrepancies
· Sending invoices
Key Requirements of the Credit Controller include:
· Have a minimum of 1 year Credit experience
· Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Be well organised
· Excellent communication skills
· A good understanding of excel
If this Credit Controller role is for you, please apply now!