Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-20 accountancy Stockport Greater Manchester Stockport GB SK3 0UX GBP 22000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Newly created Credit Control role in Stockport. Temporary to permanent to join a team of 8.
Robert Walters are working alongside a leading retail brand in the Stockport area to recruit multiple Credit Controllers into their growing Credit team. This role will intially be on a temporary basis with a view to going permanent depending upon performance and will be reporting directly into the Credit Manager.
- Ensure debtors are collected as swiftly and efficiently as possible using various collection methods including letter production and telephone calls.
- Process new account applications, from credit vetting to setting up applications
- Monitor and release held orders ensuring the credit policy is adhered to
- Stop the supply of goods to late paying customers as required
- Ensure that all cash collections are allocated accurately and ledger is kept up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries. Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Credit Control Role is essential
- An understanding of payment terms and credit limits.
- Be confident on the phone providing a professional, positive experience to our customers
- Strong communications skills, ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- High level multiskilling skills
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines productively
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Good team player.
Please contact James Owen at Robert Walters to be considered for this and other positions.