Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AA GBP 22000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a prestigious leading law firm in Leeds City Centre to recruit a Credit Controller to join their finance team. You will be joining a team which is responsible for providing world class financial services to the business. The work is stimulating, the atmosphere dynamic and the results highly satisfying.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- To manage the firm’s debt in accordance with the firms Credit Control Collection policies and procedures and work with Fee-earners and Partners to agree, where necessary, the appropriate steps for collecting outstanding monies ensuring effective client handling and appropriate follow-up in relations to monies owed.
- Represent the Firm externally, often acting as the first point of contact in the debt handling process.
- Perform regular due diligence on credit control reports; ensuring age profiles within acceptable tolerance.
- Reporting collection profiles and achievement of cash collection and debtor day targets to support management accounts and the Credit Control function and Team Leader.
- To assist the cashiering team in the allocation of cash.
- Input into determination of appropriateness of and the timing of legal collection, ensuring status monitored.
- Provide adhoc assistance in supporting SDP re general finance enquiries.
- An involvement in the credit note authorisation process.
If you are interested in this Credit Control vacancy in Leeds City Centre then please do apply now.