Senior Credit Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Rowden
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 financial-services Reading Berkshire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters has partnered with a leading retail bank to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Credit Analyst to join the current team, based in the centre of Reading.
Due to recent growth a leading retail bank are seeking an experienced Senior Credit Analyst to join the current team, based in the centre of Reading. The Senior Credit Analyst will play a key part in the Risk department and will give the opportunity to build a dynamic and diverse career.
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Responsible for the development of analysis and modelling across the bank
- Conduct portfolio analysis and develop appropriate risk models to provide insight and analysis to support the development of the credit risk management
- Proactive in the validation and development of credit risk models
As the successful Senior Credit Analyst your experience is likely to include:
- Previously experience working within a credit analyst/risk environment
- A background in financial services or banking industry
- Advanced Excel user, and experience in using SAS programming is highly desirable
For more information about the role and other vacancies in the local area please get in contact at email@example.com or call 07825437111.