Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum + bonus
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-10-11 accountancy Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
National Engineering Organisation require 2 credit controllers to join an established team based in South Manchester
Reporting to one of two Credit Managers, he main purpose of the role of a Credit Controller is to collect outstanding debt from a range of hire customers that trade with the organisation.
You will be allocated a location which you will be responsible to own and collect outstanding debt. You will also deal with any associated queries and disputes raised through this process alongside working towards targets and deadlines in order to maximise cash collections.
- Contact customers by telephone, letter etc. regarding the collection of debt in accordance with the company policies and procedures
- Record all action taken on an account utilising the Debt Management system, following up calls and actions as agreed with the customer
- Work towards targets for cash collection to reduce outstanding debt exposure to the group
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure statements produced are accurate and cash/credit notes are posted to invoices as per the customers requirements. Work closely with cash allocations department
- Deal with financial queries and disputes relating to invoicing. This will involve speaking to HSS depots and working with depot staff in order to resolved queries in a timely manner
- Build strong relations with customers to ensure excellent customer service
- Ability to identify potential problem accounts, recommending accounts to be placed on stop or legal
- Represent the company and values ("HSSness") of the business and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years business to business credit control experience in a large volume background.
You will also have intermediate excel skills i.e. must be able to perform pivot table and v. look ups as well as the ability to communicate senior managers and stake holders
In return you will receive a competitive salary, quarterly bonus scheme and the opportunity to gain a permanent contract after 3 months
Please click on the link below to apply