Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-01 media London London GB W1S 1JU GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Conde Nast, a global Publishing company representing some of the world's largest publishing brands are now looking for a Credit Controller to join their team reporting into the Credit Manager. This position will be based in their UK's head office in Central London.
This luxury influential publishing company manage portfolios across 200 platforms reaching up to 300million consumers. As a business they are recognised for some of the world’s most respected brands.
They are looking for a self-motivated Credit Controller to help with prompt collections in their proactive and driven team. The role of a Credit Controller will be expected to do the below efficiently:
- Contacting the low value customers for overdue invoices via phone or email
- Allocating cash and reconciling the accounts
- Taking full ownership of customer queries on their accounts
- Maintaining customer related information to help maintain accurate records
- Dispatching statements and chasing letters
- Building relationship internally with the wider finance to ensure a smooth payment process for the client
- Demonstrate a confident and professional attitude
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience within Billing, Accounts Receivable or Credit Control
- Have the ability to manage workload under pressure
The successful credit controller will also have 6 months experience in finance and have the ability to build good relationships with internal and external customers. Excellent communication skills are essential as well as being able to work to monthly cash collection targets
If you are looking for your next opportunity within a finance position and believe you could make the perfect Credit Controller working at this Global business, please apply with your updated CV.