Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 2EE GBP 22000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading property firm to present an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their highly successful finance team. You will be focussing on delivering strong collection rates and building relationships to ensure timely payment.
As a Credit Controller, your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the group.
- Processes designated receipts and maintain computerised and manual systems in order that payments are correctly allocated to their respective invoices.
- Assume responsibility for the collection control and administration of monies due.
- Ensure collection rates continue to meet required targets.
- Accurately forecast forthcoming cash flows for weekly review by the board.
- Be prepared to undertake any other function as directed by the senior staff in the department.
If you would like to apply for this Credit Control vacancy then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.