Credit Control Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Market leader within their sector have created a new role for a Credit Control Manager to lead a small team from their Manchester based HQ.
Working closely with the Finance Director you will lead a small team responsible for all credit control activities within the group.
- Direct line management of a small team of Credit Controllers
- Regular review of task lists and providing support with challenging accounts
- Responsible for active management of key accounts
- Weekly review of overall aged debt and escalating issues to Finance Director where necessary
- Review of payment plan proposals from clients
- Hold regular review meetings
- Representing Credit Control department at cross departmental meetings
Key skills preferred;
- You must have previous experience operating at Credit Control Manager level
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a pro-active individual with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Positively contribute to team culture
This is an excellent opportunity to join this award winning business during an exciting period of growth. You will be given full autonomy to shape the department whilst delivering a DSO reduction and improving efficiency's and procedures within the department.
Please apply to Gary Darlington at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01612407474