Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-22 media London London GB W1S 1JU GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global media platform, representing some of the world's largest publishing brands are now looking for a Credit Controller to join their team of five. This position will be based in their UK's head office in Central London.
This luxury influential media company manage portfolios across 200 platforms reaching up to 300million consumers. As a business they are recognised for some of the world’s most respected brands.
This company are now looking for a self-motivated Credit Controller to help with prompt collections in their proactive and driven team. The role of a Credit Controller will be expected to do the below efficiently:
- Contacting the low value customers for overdue invoices
- Reconciling the accounts and allocating any cash/cheques
- Providing a reliable and trustworthy customer service by taking ownership of customer queries
- Operating and maintaining customer related information to help maintain accurate records
- Dispatching statements and chasing letters
- Building relationship internally with the wider finance to ensure a smooth payment process for the client
All successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate a confident and professional attitude
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Have previous experience within Billing, Accounts Receivable or Credit Control
- Have the ability to manage workload under pressure
If you are looking for your next opportunity within a finance position and believe you could make the perfect Credit Controller working at this Global business, please apply with your updated CV.