Credit Controller (Dutch or German Speaking)
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-22 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester Didsbury GB M20 2DX GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are working with a leading organisation in West Manchester to recruit a German/Dutch speaking Credit Controller.
Robert Walters are working with a leading organisation in West Manchester to recruit a German/Dutch speaking Credit Controller to start work as soon as possible.The role is initially for six months on a temporary basis but with continued expansion of the business will most likely become permanent before then.
You will report directly into the Finance Manager and Finance Director. The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Credit Control for German and Dutch sales ledgers, contacting clients by phone, post, email
- Posting cash receipts
- Debtor reporting on a regular basis
- Running Credit Report checks for new business
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders
What you will need:
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Database management would be essential as well as any exposure to a contracts based environment although this is not essential.
- German/Dutch language skills are a pre-requisite.
- Experience working in fast paced, sales driven environments
If you are interested in being considered for this role please contact James Owen by submitting your CV to this ad or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org