Part-Time Credit Controller
Salary Up to £18,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 accountancy Watford Hertfordshire GB GBP 18000 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent permanent Credit Control and Revenue Management opportunity – PART-TIME - £18,000 - Watford!
An extremely successful property business is looking for a permanent Credit Controller to join their large finance team. A great opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant team. This role will be reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager.
- Responsible for the quarterly rent and service charge, reacting promptly to any occupancy changes and half annual uplifts are implemented according to the timetable
- Ensure insurance and other ad hoc recharges are invoiced
- Responsible for the billing of the rent and other ad hoc invoices
- To take responsibility for the timely administration and collection of the sales ledger debts of the Portfolio and strive to improve cash flow
- Bill Management fees and other ad hoc recharges between companies across the Group
- Identify system and process improvements
- Any ad hoc projects or work as outlined by the Group FC
- Detailed experience to include accounts receivable, reconciliations and invoicing
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Attention to detail and ability to present analysis of cases
- Self motivated, flexible and organised with the ability to judge several jobs at once
If you are interested in this PART TIME Role based in Watford, then please email me your up to date CV ASAP to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or give me a call on 01727 617010. Interviews will be arranged immediately.