Salary £14 - £17 per hour
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-05 2019-08-03 retail London London GB GBP 14 17 17 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well known Retail business based in South West London are looking to recruit a Credit Controller with experience in using Navision to join their team on a temporary basis. Reporting to the Credit Manager, this role is looking for someone to start ASAP.
The role of the Credit Controller will be working in a busy team and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Chasing for payment via phone and email
- Sending out up to date statements and setting up payment terms
- Allocating cash and reconciling the accounts
- Reporting on aged debt via Excel
- Raising invoices for customers
- Working to cash collection targets and adhering to company collection targets
- Working closely with the team to ensure customer relationships are maintained
The ideal credit controller will have proven experience working in a high volume environment and have a full understanding of the credit control cycle.
Experience in using Navision is essential for this role.
This role will move very quickly! If you are interested to work for a fast moving organisation then please apply!