Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 banking Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller has recently arisen at a highly-accredited business at their Manchester City Centre office. Joining a well-established Credit team and reporting to the Credit Manager, you will have full autonomy over your own ledger and will be responsible for achieving your monthly targets – and exceeding where possible.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the sales ledger/aged debtor report and ensuring that any outstanding payments are recovered at the earliest possible opportunity
- Chasing debts from customers
- Obtaining payments of overdue accounts
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices
- Reducing debtor days and minimising bad debt risk
- Setting up payment plans if applicable
- Sustaining and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with the wider finance team when necessary
As a Credit Controller, you will have/be:
- Previous credit control experience
- Experience working with a high value ledger
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills and able to build rapport with ease
- IT literate, with a minimum of intermediate MS Excel capability
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Able to work to and meet strict deadlines/targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Credit Controller to join a successful and dynamic team at a business with excellent prospects.
For more information on this, or any other finance positions in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.