Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Freya Davis
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 transport-and-rail West London London GB W2 1AF GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The World's largest owned private hire transport company are looking for a Credit Controller to permanently join their ever-growing team based in West London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to join a large, lively team in a fun and energetic company!
Position of Credit Controller:
- B2B debt collection
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed
- Prompt and timely collection of overdue accounts
- Monitoring debtor balances and ensuring a reduction in debtors DSO
- Building relationships and resolving queries in a proficient and timely manner
- Perform account reconciliations and cash allocations of Client Accounts
- Ad-hoc duties when required
The successful candidate:
- Solid credit control experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communication skills- both spoken and written English
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to adapt
- A problem solver who has excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude with a professional approach to everything
- Great MS Office skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge- Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Fantastic team player who is ready to work in a lively, sociable environment!
Systems desired (but not required):
- Coda Financials
- CODA XL
If you are a proactive and organised Credit Controller who is ready to join an iconic company, apply today!
This role will move quickly so don't miss out!