Oder to Cash Co-Ordinator
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB BL6 6SU GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR ISS ISS https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Iss company logo.jpg
ISS has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a number of ambitious and motivated OTC Co-ordinators to join their growing finance team in Bolton.
The ISS network of operating divisions provides high quality facility services designed to maintain the fabric and appearance of buildings. ISS provides facilities management; cleaning & hygiene services; maintenance and building services; catering; security; and a wide range of other tailor-made services for customers throughout the Public and Private Sectors.
To provide ‘front office’ support to the Global Back Office who will perform the majority of transactional activities across all aspects of Order to Cash (OTC) and all other workstreams (PTP, RTR).
The UK Shared Service Centre will be the key link between the UK and the Global Back Office activity to ensure that the offshore centre works in harmony with the business.
- To process invoices and credit notes as detailed for all divisions.
- To process monthly automatic invoices
- To prepare and process internal recharges using payroll and other data sources
- To provide first level / ‘front office’ support to Cognizant, in all aspects of their Order to Cash activities
- Respond to 2nd level escalations from internal finance stakeholders or external suppliers which cannot be solved within the Global Back Office and feedback actions to Global Back Office
- To review and monitor volumes of “open” transactions in core systems (e.g. Concur, Coupa, Navision).
- Monitor KPIs and provide direction where needed
- Ensure Global Back Office are updated on all UK / Group changes and policies
- Where there are performance challenges, work with the Global Back Office to solve the issues at the start of the process.
- Root cause analysis of items where issues are found at the end of the process in OTC.
- Assist management to facilitate continuous process improvement and ensure tight cost control, supporting Lean initiatives and maintaining integrity of the systems.
Key Skills preferred:
- 1 -3 years of previous Order to Cash experience is essential
- Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
- Prior experience of working with an outsourced Finance Shared Service Centre is
Preferable but not mandatory
- Forward thinking, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Good level of IT skills including intermediate / advanced MS Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for an OTC Co-ordinator to join a leading business that can offer progression and support with your career, during an exciting period of growth.
To apply please click below or send your CV to email@example.com or call on +44 (0)161 240 7474.
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.