Credit Control Manager
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Rowden
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 accountancy Maidenhead Berkshire GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leader based in Maidenhead are seeking an experienced Credit Control Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
A market leader based in Maidenhead are seeking an experienced Credit Control Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be working for an innovative business with an international presence.
The Credit Control Manager will be responsible for the full day to day management of the credit control team, with other responsibilities being likely to include:
- Provide support, training and guidance to develop the credit control team
- Manage and monitor credit risk and achieve cash collection targets
- Set targets for the credit control team, and monitor the ongoing performance
- Produce analysis and performance reports for the Financial Controller and Sales Director
- Formulate and implement process improvements where necessary
As the successful Credit Control Manager your experience is likely to include:
- Strong credit control background, with experience at the managerial or supervisory level
- Excellent customer services and communication skills, with previous experience of taking legal action to recover debt
- Strong IT proficiency
For more information about the role and other vacancies in the local area please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825437111.