Credit Controller (12 - 8pm Shift)
Salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 accountancy Salford Greater Manchester GB GBP 21000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Credit Control job based in Salford paying up to £23,000
My Client a utilities company based in Salford are looking for a Credit Controller to work their late shift of 12 – 8 Monday to Friday. The role has been created due to an expansion within the company.
In your new job you will be:
• Expertly liaising with clients to collect outstanding debt
• Working in both the B2B and B2C markets
• Achieving cash collection targets (and exceeding where possible)
• Discussing and addressing outstanding queries with senior managers
• Liaising with company solicitors on outstanding legal queries
• Posting and allocating cash
• Producing client statements monthly
• Ensuring payments are received as agreed from all ‘pre-pay’ customers
• Processing daily cheques and credit card payments for ledger
• Additional ad hoc task as and when they are required
In order to succeed at this position, you much be comfortable working the 12 – 8 hours as well as combining administration with credit control.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £23,000 plus bonus. You will be working within a progressive company that are looking to constantly expand and grow.
If you are interested in this position please email: Cai.Jenkins@RobertWalters.com