Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Freya Davis
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 media London London GB SW16 1ER GBP 22000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an opportunity for a Credit Controller to join an exciting Music company based in South London on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic team reporting to the Collections Team Leader, and occasionally working in their Central London office.
Credit Controller responsibilities:
- Providing debt collection services to all aspects of the business
- Ensuring prompt debt collection in both sterling and multi-currency
- Customer and control account reconciliation
- Resolve internal and external customer queries to the highest level
- Closely working with external solicitors and debt collection agencies when required
- Producing weekly debt reminders and attending meetings when directed
- Month end processing and reporting
- Additional ad-hoc duties when required to support the rest of the team
- Knowledge of the credit control process or experience in a similar collections/receivable role
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft products (CODA and Salesforce knowledge desirable)
- Highly motivated individual with the strive to succeed personally and within the team
This is a great opportunity for a Credit Controller to join an established global music business!
The position will move quickly so apply/get in touch if you are interested!