Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AA GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading financial services firm to present an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their highly successful finance team. The firm, based at the heart of Leeds City Centre, take pride on their employee satisfaction levels and offer extensive support and development for all their employees.
Responsibilities in this position include:
- Communicating with clients and third parties by letter and telephone to ensure prompt payment of bills, whilst always maintaining and strengthening existing relationships
- Manage debtor accounts within credit terms and negotiate early payment if required, in order to maximise sales and payment receipts on the ledger
- Working to monthly cash collection targets aimed at continually improving both the debtor day and debt profiles of the firm
- Close liaison between the credit controller and the sales department so that credit issues are resolved quickly and smoothly
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity on the accounting system
If you would like to apply for this Credit Control vacancy then please email email@example.com.