Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Location South West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Freya Davis
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-27 property-and-housing South West London London GB SW1E 5JL GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting new role has become available for a Credit Controller to join an innovative commercial Property company on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team in incredible offices based in South West London.
So, what is a Credit Controller?
A Credit Controller decides whether to loan money to a creditor as well as managing the debts of existing creditors.
They can work either in commercial credit (loaning to businesses) or consumer credit (loaning to the public).
Most businesses and organisations – from banks to charities – need a credit control function within their finance team.
Credit Controller responsibilities:
- Supporting the credit control function by taking the responsibility for the cash collection of some smaller properties
- Performing all support tasks such as the issuing of copy invoices, preparation and distribution of tenant statements and preparation of write off packs to enable debts to be written off
- Chasing of outstanding arrears on the tenant ledgers to ensure timely payments
- Chasing of outstanding arrears on the customer (non-tenant) ledger
- Collation and release of tenant statements
- Liaising and instruction of collection agents/solicitors
- Identifying bad debts and ensuring the necessary authority to write them off from the ledger
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time-management skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- A great team player
- Good Excel skills
NO PREVIOUS CREDIT CONTROL EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
If you are interested in this Credit Controller position, please apply now!