Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 media UK Robert Walters
A global Media business who are based in East London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. Working in a team of three in credit control, this is an exciting role to work in a fast aced environment, for a well known company within its field.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Controller will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Chasing for payment via phone and email
- Sending out customer statements when needed
- Reconciling the bank accounts on a daily basis
- Dealing with customer queries from start to finish
- Sending out duplicate invoices when asked
- Reporting on aged debt on Excel
- Adhering to the company's credit policies
The Credit Controller will have proven experience in the above duties and will have worked ieally for a large business previously. Experience in using the system Navision is a huge advantage however, you must have good knowledge of Excel.
This role will move quickly for the right person! If you would like to work a global business, then please apply!