Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 health-and-safety UK Robert Walters
A large facilities management company based in London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent. This is a great role for a Credit Control to join a global company!
The Credit Controller will be reporting to the Credit Manager and will be working in a team of three. The daily responsibilities will include:
- Producing weekly Debt Reports
- Reconciling accounts
- Sending invoices electronically
- Resolving customer queries
- Following up queries and documents with our Commercial team and Operations Managers
- Researching customer accounts
- Tracking and recording payments
- Proactively contacting clients for payment arrangements
- Managing the Sales Ledger
The successful Credit Controller will have proven experience in being responsible for their own ledger and have the ability to deal with complex queries. The Credit Controller will also have worked in a high volume environment and be able to build strong relationships both externally and internally.
If you are interested and would like to hear more, then please apply!