Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 accountancy UK Robert Walters
A leading business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Analyst on a 12 month contract.
As a Finance Analyst, your responsibilities will be:
- Management of relationships with key stakeholders in UK Finance, AR and Marketing.
- Responsible for the month end process for commercial accruals, royalties and brands
- System reconciliations to ensure data integrity
- Reporting to SBU Finance on financial position of promotional activity including insightful analysis on key overspends and releases of promotional accruals by brand and customer
- Reporting to SBU Finance on financial position of royalty income and expense, working with them to improve cash collection
- Reconciliation and risk profiling of balance sheet accounts including risk reporting to operations team
- Lead and implement system/process improvement and project change management
- Key contact for internal and external audit activity relating to commercial accruals
- Ensuring process and procedure documentation is current of all activities
- Ad hoc analysis and investigation into system differences and to report and communicate this to UK finance teams
As a Finance Analyst, you will have/be:
- 18 Months experience within a smilar role
- Strong trouble shooting abilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- High impact and influence skills for stakeholder management across the finance function/wider company.
- In-depth understanding of month end processes, reporting and business.
- Ability to work as part of fast paced team and deliver to tight deadlines inc. prioritisation of workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of SAP is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation as a Finance Analyst
Offering clear progression opportunities, an excellent benefits package and a dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic role for an individual looking to further their career in finance.
For more information about this, or other finance roles, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or call 0161 240 7495.