Collections Team Leader
Salary £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 11 May 20192019-05-11 2019-06-10 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 38000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A well known Property company who are based in Central London are looking to recruit a Collections Team Leader to join their team. The role will be covering a maternity leave for 12 months. The Collections Team Leader will be working as part of the company's shared service centre, reporting to the Transnational Manager.
Working in a team of 10 in Credit Control and supervising three others, the role of the Collections Team Leader will be responsible for the following duties:
- Carrying out the credit control process for their allocated ledger
- Supporting their credit control in their development within the company
- Carrying out weekly one to ones with team and ensuring the team are adhering to the credit policies of the company
- Preparing the monthly debtors and KPI packs for the team
- Completing monthly management reporting
- Dealing with escalated queries
- Working alongside the Transactional Manager to implement new credit processes
The successful Collections Team Leader must have either experience working within the Property, Legal or Professional Services sectors as well as having an excellent understanding of the collections process. You must also have knowledge of the billing process and be able to deal with customer queries from start to finish.
The is a great opportunity to work for a well known business in London! It will move quickly so please apply!